Tom Motorsport’s trackside support service will ensure that you get the most out of your track time, while maintaining the utmost level of care of your race car and leaving you free to relax and enjoy the day and your car.
Track support includes:
- Pre-track day inspection at the Tom Motorsport garage. This will surface any issues which may make a vehicle unsafe or unreliable at the event, and ensure that your car is ready to take on the day and return you home safe and sound afterwards
- Tyre pressures adjusted and monitored for perfect track performance, and returned to safe and comfortable road pressures at the end of the day
- Wheels torqued before the session
- Windscreen cleaned
- All levels checked and maintained
- Spare fuel available
- Any adjustment available to the car to improve track handling inc advice and support with tuning your cars suspension safely and correctly.
- Regular inspections of the vehicle throughout the day to ensure that it continues operating at its maximum safety and performance, and to identify any issues if they should arise.
- A social, friendly garage full of likeminded people
Follows us on Instagram and tag your pictures #TomMotorsport
[contact-form-7 id=”3309″ title=”Contact form 1″]